An ordinance is a law passed by your City of Oglethorpe government. 

Ordinances for City of Oglethorpe may be found online; click the green button below. 

 Muni Code Oglethorpe

If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.

Frequently Asked Questions

May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?

No, not at the current time due to dry conditions in our county.  Please contact city hall if you have any questions.